Our practice began as Case Veterinary Hospital in 1923 at its present location, which was on the Thunderbolt car line with a stop at Ash Street, the city limit at the time. In 1982, Dr. Marlay purchased the practice and it became known as Eastside Veterinary Hospital. The hospital is one of the oldest continually operated family-owned veterinary practices in the United States. Now, as then, we feel privileged to serve our community. Our focus is on communication with our clients, since most of the time if the answer is not obvious with the pet, it’s found in the conversation with the owner. The staff here enjoys serving people as much as we do their pets. We are animal lovers ourselves and can always find common ground. Our reputation is our most valued asset and integrity is our most prized possession. Eastside offers excellent service at an affordable price. We have the best clients anywhere and are grateful daily for the chance to help.